Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Supper was good...

FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,679
edited 3:51AM in EggHead Forum
tonight I was craving chicken legs so for the sides I made egg'd taters and tomato salad. Yummy

IMG_3315.jpg

IMG_3318.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

IMG_3319.jpg

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Mater salid does go well with dem drummies.It looks great. :)
  • LFGEnergyLFGEnergy Posts: 618
    Those legs look awesome! But the tomatoes look incredible! It wont be long that we go back and look at pictures like you posted in anxious anticipation of summer 2011!!!!

Legs, thighs, and wings on egg right now. However, doing the Franks RedHot wings for the kiddos....

Dave in Keller, TX
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,679
    Thanks Hoss. My original thought was to do the corn chowda that Rebecca posted the other night but couldn't find any roast'n ears. When I got to Kroger I was so dang hungry I was headed in all different directions. Finally I saw those tomatos and knew what to do. ;)
    That chowda did look TASTEE! ;)
    Thanks Dave. You can't tell much from the plated pic. I mixed some 1883 sauce (like heinz 57) with some honey and glazed before pulling. They were zesty/sweet/delicious. The salad just has tomato, onion, cilantro, basil, salt and pepper. It was tossed with roasted garlic puree and evoo.

Yup winter is coming. Not looking forward to freezing temps but I do want out of this sauna.
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Hey Jojo that's a fine lookin meal you put together there. Like you I love my skin crispy and yours looks tasty. Your taters look good and fluffy and the mater salad look very good as well. Tim :P
    thanks Tim :)
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,714
    that looks like a wonderful summer meal.....great job
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,644
    JoJo someone who can make a meal of chicken legs look like that is a cook. WOW....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

thanks Tom
    I appreciate that Mickey...thanks
    BTW,forgot to con-grad-u-late you 0n servin supper instead of dinner like the Yankees. B) They will never learn! :whistle: :laugh:
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    JoJo.... Yum Yum deli......:laugh:
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Looks awesome!
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    I love the idea of the tomatoes in the glass! Very classey!
    Aint that the truth :laugh: