Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Beef tenderloin kabobs in Chimichurri sauce

SantanaSantana Posts: 58
edited 6:12AM in EggHead Forum
chim1.jpg

chim2.jpg

chim3.jpg

chim4.jpg

Comments

• DiDi Posts: 395
    Wonderful presentation!
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Those look great!! Nice pictures.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 58
    Thank you Di! You are always so supportive. I, for one, appreciate it.
    :)
    Thanks Molly. I'm humbled to be able to show my stab at cooking on the forum. :)
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Keep on doing it, cause I like what I see. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • DiDi Posts: 395
    That's very sweet. Thank you.
    I'm looking forward to your next cook.
  • berrygoodberrygood Posts: 372
    Great colors. Did you make the chimichurri?
  • Congrats, nailed that one! What a great looking cook. Everything looks delicious.
    berrygood wrote:
    Did you make the chimichurri?

Thank you. Yes, I made the chimichurri, but I'll try a different recipe next time. It wasn't quite right. :(
    Thank you Whacky.
  • Boilermaker BenBoilermaker Ben Posts: 1,956
    Heck of a cook, and good pics too. Happy to have you here, Santana. Keep on postin'

Oh, and is that a lobster tail I spy on that plate?
    Boilermaker Ben wrote:
    Oh, and is that a lobster tail I spy on that plate?

But, of course. Do some people eat beef without lobster? I would hope not. :laugh: Just kidding. Yes, it's a lobster tail.
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    I love me some Chimmichurri!!,my Bro-in-law comes from Argentina and that is like ketchup to them.

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE