Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

More FL Pics

WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
edited 3:36PM in EggHead Forum
Wow what a great time! It was worth the 16 1/2 trip (one way). The venue was incredible and the organizers, staff and eggers were fantastic! I can't think of a better way to forget about a harsh winter than to spend a couple of days at an eggfest in Florida.

Boss Hogg and his (or should I say bill's) porkgasm.
IMG_0289.jpg

Our gracious hosts, Tim Michelle and Mike.
IMG_0296.jpg

Beautiful weather.
IMG_0260.jpg

Ummm pizza.
IMG_0271.jpg
IMG_0272.jpg

eenie meenie's salmon.
IMG_0274.jpg

Can you identify the feet?
IMG_0275.jpg

Boss Hogg's wife Julie grilling Boss Hogg's pimped out chicken.
IMG_0279.jpg

Eggs by the beach.
IMG_0283.jpg

I'll be back next year if they let me!

Comments

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Dale,

It was great hanging with you guys this weekend. We hope to see you all in Waldorf in a few weeks...thanks for the great pics. ;) B)
  • NoVA BillNoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Looked like a hoot! Thanks for sharing.
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    Nice hanging with you and Ginny, See you at Walforf!
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,795
    I expected Mainegg to be shoeless with green toenails, hopefull that is not her feet :(
    Funny that you mention Julie's barefeet...I have that picture but she is standing in Olive Oil...and that is another story...
    :laugh: :blink: :laugh: :blink: :laugh:
  • Boss HoggBoss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Dale, You were the perfect backseat driver :whistle: Nice pics. Are you looking for your sunglasses?
    Boss
  • Thanks for the post with names Dale

Ross
    I can live without them until our next encounter. I have several other pairs. Great driving, thanks for the lift!
    16 hours is more than a lift....LOL
  • More great pics Dale! Enjoyed you company Friday night! :pinch: :laugh: eenie meenie is going to LOVE you for that close-up of the salmon salad. :kiss: :P Oh, the feet belong to bill. B)
    Bingo, the feet belong to bill! Hope to see you at Waldorf.
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,448
    Thanks for the pictures Dale, and everyone else that posted. Looks like I missed a killer time, and MAN how I would have liked to listen to the waves at night after all the craziness. What a fantastic venue, and weather.

Looks like you folks weren't playin around, and I know you could have done at least another couple days of that action....well, as long as you knew ahead of time that you had to pace yourselves ;-)

For all yall in the pictures, I'm totally jealous!

Cheers
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,672
    Great meeting you Dale
    Chris, the best part was we had multible trailers to hide behind at the afterparty :whistle: :woohoo: :laugh:
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,448
    Where's the after party pictures?
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    Great pics Dale!! I love the one of Tim, Michelle & Mike. I wasn't able to get one of all of them together. They were always so busy running around.
  • lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    thanks for posting those pix,, it was a good time,, now that i think about eenie meenie's salmon dish deserved a lot better background than my ugly feet :laugh:
    Here's a couple Chris. I think lower case bill and eenie meenie took the most at the after-afterparty

Mint Tulip and Mainegg

100_3887.jpg

Sparky and Boss Hog

100_3890.jpg

eenie meenie, Chris I don't know what all was in those short ribs but they were great

100_3886.jpg

PBM on a more sober night :whistle:

100_3892.jpg

Our 4 am tri tip,,, did you know it's possible to cook by sound even if you can't walk a straight line? bill does now

100_3905.jpg

and of course what late night gathering is complete without our friend the bartender

100_3907.jpg
    Our 4 am tri tip,,, did you know it's possible to cook by sound even if you can't walk a straight line? bill does now
    i do ! at that time of the morning i think i am better at cooking than walking B)
    Had a great time hanging out with you bill just remind me not to send you out for smokes :ohmy: :woohoo: :pinch:
    you and steven were supposed to be supervising me !
    no idea what jl was thinking ,, like the blind leading the blind ,, and it was fun