Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Couple of Cooks Pic Heavy

TXTrikerTXTriker Posts: 1,177
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Couple of my cooks for this year.

Pork Ribs
DSC00562.jpg

DSC00563.jpg

DSC00564.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

DSC00570.jpg

Ribeyes

DSC00571.jpg

DSC00572.jpg

DSC00573.jpg

DSC00574.jpg

DSC00577.jpg
·

Comments

• Looks Good
    ·
  • My mouth is watering. Is that course Dizzy Dust you used on the ribs?
    ·
  • :woohoo: mmmmmmm good, both cooks look great, can't go wrong with either ribs or rib-eyes....
    ·
  • Looks like you and Susie have got the hang of cooking on the Egg. That all looks delicious. You will need to come to the next Coop Fest (if there ever is another one) and show off your talents.

Happy You Year

Spring "Apprentice Trainee Egghead" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
    ·
  • Good lookin' grub, Ray !

Stay warm down there.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Gateway to the Hill Country

·
  • TXTrikerTXTriker Posts: 1,177
    Ms. Stacie, no, that is regular DD. However, I did buy new this year and bought both. I keep both on hand. When I replaced my expiring rubs I bought both DD, Cow Lick, Raising Steaks, Red Eye, and Raging River. What does seem to be missing is one of my most used and that is Swamp Venom. I can't have that one missing.
    ·
    Thanks Big George.
    ·
    Isn't that the truth Michael. We finished up the ribeye last night and I've been able to have ribs for lunch several days.
    ·
    I keep trying and learn or relearn something almost each cook.

Leroy, I'd love to join you if there is another Coop Fest, but you know me,I'm a better looker than shower. Here at home,all I have to do is cry if I mess something up. But, at a Coop Fest, I bet I can call for HELP if I need it!
    ·
    Gary, we're warmer than you and Leroy and Love's to shoot Clays and the others north of me. Thanks and you guys try to do the same.
    ·
    Stacie, I have found that I use the regular DD more often than the course. Hope that helps your decision some.
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Great looking cooks. Nice start to the new year but baked home fries with all that colosteral and greese?!! Fry those suckers!! :laugh:
    ·
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    The food looks great. thanks for Posting
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
    ·