Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

whose eye singe is this???

Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
edited 6:32PM in EggHead Forum
Sooo, it happens to everyone. But most of the time..we know when it happens. Does anyone know whose eye this belongs to?

P1040181.jpg
·

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    LOL I got a good one but that was not me :whistle: what a way to feel stupid!! ha ha
    ·
  • Frank
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Because that is all I want to see. :woohoo: :woohoo:
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    But not telling because I was there. -RP
    ·
  • Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    I know what you're thinking??? but NO
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    I actually have a better guess.
    Was Metalhead crazy or me?

Mike
    ·
  • B)
    ·
  • :whistle: Egret wasn't there was he... :evil:
    ·
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    Your mom?
    ·
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Oh, boy, I knew I should have plucked before I went to Eggtoberfest! LOL I guess I should have gotten an eyelift while I was at it. You just never know who's going to be snapping close-ups!

I forgot you took this photo, Kim. I still have no idea how it happened. I never once was near a flame. Susan, my cooking partner, can attest to this. If I'm gonna be the victim of a flashback, one would think at least I'd be aware of it!

My bangs were all singed together. Little black dead pieces fell all over the place when I combed my hair. (TMI? LOL) And to think I recently paid perfectly good money for a bang trim when I could have just opened an Egg and had it done for free!
    ·
  • Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    you're a good sport Gwen. No harm intended....I just thought this was one picture...no one else had.
    Talk with you soon.
    ·