Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Reaching a new high ,,, or low!

SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
edited 11:25PM in EggHead Forum
I think I've reached a new high (or as the g-fiend says, low)! I seem to ALWAYS have something in the fridge marinading or with some rub on is. "Better safe than sorry" I say. "Never know when guests may come over!" [p]I guess that's just the way things go when you own an Egg (or two)![p]Smokey

Comments

• SpinSpin Posts: 1,375
    Smokey,[p]Learning to cook everything excellent requires more time than we have in our lives as the point of excellence always moves further ahead of our learning.[p]You are on the road. Keep the fridge space:).[p]Spin

• Smokey, me too. It I ain't cooking on the egg,, I've got something in the fridge soaking,, or I'm thinking about what to bring home from the butcher,, or seafood store. I plan my household chores around how much watching my next egg batch will require. It's a wonderful sickness..

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,389
    King-O-Coals,
    Hi. My name is Chris. I am an eggaholic. It started off small. A little bulgoki for the family. Then steaks. [p]Then I found the forum. Ribs. Salmon. Lobster. Chops. Chickens. Turkeys. Pizza. Briskets...oh.briskets. Pulled Pork. Scallops. Oysters. Shrimp. Chili. Tenderloins. Loins. Venison. Lamb. Veal Chops. Wings. Sausage. Jerky. Clams. Burgers. Dogs. [p]I am an eggaholic.

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • Nature Boy, we can't be cured,, so we just comfort each other.