Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Reaching a new high ,,, or low!

Options
Smokey
Smokey Posts: 2,468
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I think I've reached a new high (or as the g-fiend says, low)! I seem to ALWAYS have something in the fridge marinading or with some rub on is. "Better safe than sorry" I say. "Never know when guests may come over!" [p]I guess that's just the way things go when you own an Egg (or two)![p]Smokey

Comments

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Options
    Smokey,[p]Learning to cook everything excellent requires more time than we have in our lives as the point of excellence always moves further ahead of our learning.[p]You are on the road. Keep the fridge space:).[p]Spin

• King-O-Coals
    Options
    Smokey, me too. It I ain't cooking on the egg,, I've got something in the fridge soaking,, or I'm thinking about what to bring home from the butcher,, or seafood store. I plan my household chores around how much watching my next egg batch will require. It's a wonderful sickness..

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    King-O-Coals,
    Hi. My name is Chris. I am an eggaholic. It started off small. A little bulgoki for the family. Then steaks. [p]Then I found the forum. Ribs. Salmon. Lobster. Chops. Chickens. Turkeys. Pizza. Briskets...oh.briskets. Pulled Pork. Scallops. Oysters. Shrimp. Chili. Tenderloins. Loins. Venison. Lamb. Veal Chops. Wings. Sausage. Jerky. Clams. Burgers. Dogs. [p]I am an eggaholic.

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • King-O-Coals
    Options
    Nature Boy, we can't be cured,, so we just comfort each other.