Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Authenitc Cuban Sandwiches!! (pic heavy)

Options
13»

Comments

• GB Packers Fan
    Options
    Maybe they have something against Cuban sandwiches or me??????????????????????????????????????
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Get EM!!! B)
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    I would have gladly test driven any of that!

Family is good thanks. All chilled from a good long vacation in the Rockies. My cell phone battery died the second day, and I forgot my charger. No laptop either. So I kinda dropped outta touch for a week. It was sweet. Just beautiful. What I needed.

Now it's over :-(
    Cheers to yall!
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Just a great cook and post start to finnish. Kind of getting a late start on this thread but really like the sandwitch and want to try it. Very nice stash of knifes you picked up as well. The kind that will lighten up the checking account in a hurry!! ;) What do you use to sharpen them with? Waterstone or conventional sharpening stone?
  • BobS
    BobS Posts: 2,485
    Options
    Wow that looks great!!!

I am still drooling!
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Wow - Del and Anne, that is a great, great post. This would win a contest, I'm sure.

It makes me hungry for a Cuban sandwich and we have a large Cuban community where I live, but it wouldn't taste as good as yours, cause it wouldnt be EGGED!!!
    Good Going.

Faith
    Tampa
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini