Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Here we are to let you know.....

Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,101
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
stcornflt.jpg
<p />Cornfed(left), ST(center), and Finger Lickin' Tom(right) just want ya'll to know that we can't wait 'till the day we get tegether and bond! Heeeeeeeeeee!
·

Comments

• Smokin' Todd, OOH, MY GAWD! Yall are shaped just like Guru and me. Those bodys are right out of Greek Methology. We may be kin! How do we find your house? Better yet,,, come down to the Gulf,,,, I know the police chief,,,, we'll be safe here..........

·
  • Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,101
    King-O-Coals,
    We were just talkin'...
    The best week-long vacation would be to fly to ur neck of the woods and have the time of our lives. The only high expense would be airfare, but hell... guys like like us know how know how to live with almost no money at all once we are there.
    I figure..we spend for the airfare...once we're there we drink every minute...Egg cheap meat..repeat...repeat..repeat.
    Need I say more?
    ST

·
  • Smokin' Todd, we need to get yall down here while the airfares are down.. The food and drink is one us!

·
  • Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,101
    King-O-Coals,
    just let us know exactly when brotha...u know oour email adresses.
    ST

·