Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Here we are to let you know.....

Options
Smokin' Todd
Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
stcornflt.jpg
<p />Cornfed(left), ST(center), and Finger Lickin' Tom(right) just want ya'll to know that we can't wait 'till the day we get tegether and bond! Heeeeeeeeeee!

Comments

• King-O-Coals
    Options
    Smokin' Todd, OOH, MY GAWD! Yall are shaped just like Guru and me. Those bodys are right out of Greek Methology. We may be kin! How do we find your house? Better yet,,, come down to the Gulf,,,, I know the police chief,,,, we'll be safe here..........

• Smokin' Todd
    Options
    King-O-Coals,
    We were just talkin'...
    The best week-long vacation would be to fly to ur neck of the woods and have the time of our lives. The only high expense would be airfare, but hell... guys like like us know how know how to live with almost no money at all once we are there.
    I figure..we spend for the airfare...once we're there we drink every minute...Egg cheap meat..repeat...repeat..repeat.
    Need I say more?
    ST

• King-O-Coals
    Options
    Smokin' Todd, we need to get yall down here while the airfares are down.. The food and drink is one us!

• Smokin' Todd
    Options
    King-O-Coals,
    just let us know exactly when brotha...u know oour email adresses.
    ST