Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Tonights' Egged goodness...

Dr. StrangeloveDr. Strangelove Posts: 261
edited 1:19PM in EggHead Forum
Pesto slathered pork chops! (Well, I had half a jar of peso left. Turned out pretty darn tasty...)

On the egg:

IMG_0427.jpg

And on the board:

IMG_0431.jpg

Comments

• JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Looks great.I really like the potatos. Did you do them direct? Had a pretty goog feed hear also. I got to get me a cast iron like you got. NEW08029-1.jpg NEW08034.jpg NEW08036.jpg
  • elongutelongut Posts: 34
    wow, that looks fantastic!
  • I see the probe for the food but where do you place the probe for the egg temp? Are you concerned about the temp at the grate or the dome?
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Dome. At stock thermometer.
  • Thanks! Potatos are done direct, olive oil, balsamic, Everglades seasoning, minced garlic, Emeril's cajun seasoning (still like this even though I am disappointed in him as of late) salt, lime pepper. I like mine with a little "burned" look to them as some say.