Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Last nights Reubens

duckeggduckegg Posts: 267
edited 1:18PM in EggHead Forum
Reuben.jpg
<p />Sorry for hurting your eyes with this out of focus shot.[p]It was very tasty. The egg makes the best Pastrami I have ever had, anywhere.

Comments

• duckegg,[p]Man, that looks awesome. What's your secret to making pastrami?[p]Thanks...have a great day!!!
  • jake42jake42 Posts: 932
    [img][/img]Reuben5.jpg
    <p />duckegg, Love those reubens. Did some last night myself.
    Reuben4.jpg
    Reuben2.jpg
    Reuben3.jpgReuben1.jpgbucket"></a>
    Reuben5.jpg[p]

• Drive By Poster,
    I second the motion for that recipe, if anyone out there can supply the recipe for pastrami I would greatly appreciate it, as well as many others on this forum.

• CESARH, just catching up on old posts. Third Eye has a website with specific instructions on how to do Pastrami. I have yet to screw it up by following his recipe. I do recommend the extra soak time to get some of the saltiness out of it. I'm guessing at the website. If that is not it just ping third Eye, he is really good about helping out. I'm running out the door if you don't get an answer by tommorrow, just reply to this and I'll find it for you.

• duckeggduckegg Posts: 267
    Richard,
    That is almost exactly the recipe I use, I agree with the extra soak.

• Richard,[p]Thanks for the information.