Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Rib Racks

Charcoal MikeCharcoal Mike Posts: 223
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Looks like I'm starting to post here way too often..... :-)[p]I have my snazzy new egg, and played around with it a bit last night (no cooking) trying to figure out how to maintain temperature. Wow was that easy. These things just STAY where you want them forever - play with the daisywheel/vent a bit, and tada! I am quite impressed.[p]Anyway, I am planning to try JJ's ribs this weekend, and I have been hunting high and low for some of the "V" shaped rib racks. I am only cooking for two, and the only racks I have found hold 4-6 of these puppies. I would like to find a couple of the V-shaped ones, so I can cook 2 or 4 racks, and have room for other assorted goodies on the egg without part of the rack I am not using taking up precious space. I will eventually get another grid so I can cook on two levels, but for now I just have the one.[p]Anybody know where I can get these on the web, or have a better recommendation?[p]Thanks in advance![p]- Mike

Comments