Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Beef Side Dish/Sauce

JethroJethro Posts: 495
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
A few weeks ago I posted looking for a beef tenderloin recipe. Got a few good ideas, but since I would be needing to spend a great deal of time working on a project that day I opted for a simpler recipe from "?eber Grill Out!". The brisket was pretty good, but the sidedish/sauce that went with it was excellent and I wanted to share that with you. It is as follows:[p]Ingredients:[p]2 Cups sliced fresh mushrooms
1 Cup sliced green onions
1/4 Cup margarine or butter
2 Tbs dry sherry (I used brandy)
1 Tbs soy sauce
1 Tbs Dijon-style mustard[p]Directions:
cook mushrooms and green onions in margarine till tender. Stir in sherry, soy sauce, and mustard. Heat through.[p]We served it over the tenderloin and also by itself, if you like shrooms I think you will enjoy this.[p]Keep 'em Smokin,
Jethro[p]If anyone else has this book, I would be interested in your thoughts on the following recipes:[p]Orintal Steak Pinwheels
Gyros Roast &
Burgundy Beef Roast

Comments