Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cocked, Locked and ready to Rock!

Kelly KeefeKelly Keefe Posts: 469
edited 9:39PM in EggHead Forum
The weather here this weekend is supposed to be terrific. No rain, low humidity, and low 80°'s temps. Humpty just got a mucking out and with no place we need to go and nothing we need to do the weekend promises to be absolutely perfect.[p]Got some pork chops soaking in brine (a first time thing for me), a nice juicy T-Bone for tomorrow night and, if I can find a pizza stone, I plan on trying Spin's Pizza for Sunday night. Probably have to "settle" for ribs on Monday.[p]Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Labor Day weekend. Looking forward to all the great yarns![p]Peace[p]Kelly Keefe
Jefferson City, MO

Comments

• Kevin DKevin D Posts: 60
    Kelly Keefe,[p]Sounds like my idea of heaven...
  • WudEyeDooWudEyeDoo Posts: 201
    Kelly Keefe,
    Sounds like a great weekend planned in your neck of the woods. We're supposed to get rain, rain, rain. But I don't care, I have a big ol' butt on the egg (my first one). I hope the rain doesn't mess anything up. If it all works out, we will have our first taste of pulled pork tomorrow. Looking forward to it![p]Have a great Labor Day!