Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cocked, Locked and ready to Rock!

Options
Kelly Keefe
Kelly Keefe Posts: 471
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The weather here this weekend is supposed to be terrific. No rain, low humidity, and low 80°'s temps. Humpty just got a mucking out and with no place we need to go and nothing we need to do the weekend promises to be absolutely perfect.[p]Got some pork chops soaking in brine (a first time thing for me), a nice juicy T-Bone for tomorrow night and, if I can find a pizza stone, I plan on trying Spin's Pizza for Sunday night. Probably have to "settle" for ribs on Monday.[p]Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Labor Day weekend. Looking forward to all the great yarns![p]Peace[p]Kelly Keefe
Jefferson City, MO

Comments

• Kevin D
    Kevin D Posts: 60
    Options
    Kelly Keefe,[p]Sounds like my idea of heaven...
  • WudEyeDoo
    WudEyeDoo Posts: 201
    Options
    Kelly Keefe,
    Sounds like a great weekend planned in your neck of the woods. We're supposed to get rain, rain, rain. But I don't care, I have a big ol' butt on the egg (my first one). I hope the rain doesn't mess anything up. If it all works out, we will have our first taste of pulled pork tomorrow. Looking forward to it![p]Have a great Labor Day!