Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What the?

locolongballlocolongball Posts: 414
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ok, I consider myself to be an "eggspert" by now! I've been to many fest, cooked about everything there is to cook, help many of new guys and gals during egg issues. But, I still have no clue why everyone puts OT in the subject line of some post! Someone, give an egg brother a clue!
·

Comments

• locolongball,[p]OT = Off Topic. So that folks only looking for BGE-related banter can ignore/skip the thread.[p]Todd
    ·
  • Morro Bay RichMorro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    locolongball,
    And how should we index your inquiry considering your "descriptive" title?

·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    locolongball,
    Where have you guys been? [p]Mike

·
  • icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
    Car Wash Mike ,[p]I think they must be trolls and only come out once a year during OKC EggFest!
    ·
  • locolongballlocolongball Posts: 414
    Car Wash Mike ,[p]Chris and I have been slammed. Between getting ready for comps, my kids and baseball, I also I'm starting a PeeWee football league in our small town. Oh, and last Friday after a 3' steel pipe fell about 15 and landed on my head I got 17 stitches and a concussion! And yes, I'm still working on the video. LOL! [p]How you been?
    ·