Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

What the?

locolongballlocolongball Posts: 414
edited 4:55PM in EggHead Forum
Ok, I consider myself to be an "eggspert" by now! I've been to many fest, cooked about everything there is to cook, help many of new guys and gals during egg issues. But, I still have no clue why everyone puts OT in the subject line of some post! Someone, give an egg brother a clue!

Comments

• locolongball,[p]OT = Off Topic. So that folks only looking for BGE-related banter can ignore/skip the thread.[p]Todd
  • Morro Bay RichMorro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    locolongball,
    And how should we index your inquiry considering your "descriptive" title?

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    locolongball,
    Where have you guys been? [p]Mike

• icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
    Car Wash Mike ,[p]I think they must be trolls and only come out once a year during OKC EggFest!
  • locolongballlocolongball Posts: 414
    Car Wash Mike ,[p]Chris and I have been slammed. Between getting ready for comps, my kids and baseball, I also I'm starting a PeeWee football league in our small town. Oh, and last Friday after a 3' steel pipe fell about 15 and landed on my head I got 17 stitches and a concussion! And yes, I'm still working on the video. LOL! [p]How you been?