Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New Salmon Recipe

ThrillThrill Posts: 32
edited 10:05AM in EggHead Forum
All I can say is, "Oh My!!!"[p]My wifey recently went down to visit her folks in Savannah, GA, and returned with a salmon recipe that was out of this world. A little garlic, a little brown mustard, and a bit of honey, and you're in store for tangy little number. Oh, it was tasty![p]I posted the details in the new recipes part of this site for those interested. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.[p]BTW, Shelva is my lovely little mother-in-law, and is responsible for this recipe. She and Preston love coming to hot-lanta to get some vittles off our egg; so much in fact that they are looking to pull the trigger on one of the Eggtoberfest eggs. Yet another Egger brought into the fold.[p]Cheers to ya![p]Thrill
[ul][li]Shelva's Shmokin' Salmon[/ul]
·

Comments

• KennyGKennyG Posts: 949
    Thrill,[p]Salmon is a big favorite at our house and I had to check this one out immediately. Great looking recipe, looks like a definite keeper. Thanx, will try it this weekend.[p]K~G

·