Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Salmon Recipe

Options
Thrill
Thrill Posts: 32
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
All I can say is, "Oh My!!!"[p]My wifey recently went down to visit her folks in Savannah, GA, and returned with a salmon recipe that was out of this world. A little garlic, a little brown mustard, and a bit of honey, and you're in store for tangy little number. Oh, it was tasty![p]I posted the details in the new recipes part of this site for those interested. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.[p]BTW, Shelva is my lovely little mother-in-law, and is responsible for this recipe. She and Preston love coming to hot-lanta to get some vittles off our egg; so much in fact that they are looking to pull the trigger on one of the Eggtoberfest eggs. Yet another Egger brought into the fold.[p]Cheers to ya![p]Thrill
[ul][li]Shelva's Shmokin' Salmon[/ul]

Comments

• KennyG
    KennyG Posts: 949
    Options
    Thrill,[p]Salmon is a big favorite at our house and I had to check this one out immediately. Great looking recipe, looks like a definite keeper. Thanx, will try it this weekend.[p]K~G