Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

If you got to eat chicken!!

EarlEarl Posts: 468
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
chicken-diner.JPG
<p />
Make it on the Egg. This is our dinner,which, took about 1hr&45mins.
Didn't feel like cooking, so I through them on the Egg & let them go.
If you feel like me & don't want to fire up the stove, fire up the Egg, I don't think of it as cooking cause you don't have to do anything but wait & eat.[p]Earl

Comments

• Earl,[p]Whoa! What's up here? The chicken is up on a rack, and what is on the grid underneath it? Please explain the technique here.[p]
    Whiz

• EarlEarl Posts: 468
    Whiz,

No problem whiz. All I have done, is cove a pizza stone with tin foil so that it will act as a heat deflector. We have been doing this for sometime now & it works great. You end up with a golden brown skin, juicy chicken & great flavor. You can cook with higher heat ( 425F ) with very little chance of burning the food. If you don't have a stone, then go with firebricks, works just as well. Let me know if you need any more help. Oh yes, cooked at 400-425 for aprox 1-1/2hrs.[p]Earl