Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Smoking Baby Back Ribs

BubbaLEEBubbaLEE Posts: 7
edited 2:00AM in EggHead Forum
How long at 225 degrees?

Comments

• ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,956
    BubbaLEE,[p]Give me a bit more setup info Lee~~[p]Direct...indirect...ect...??[p]Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • BubbaLEEBubbaLEE Posts: 7
    Chubby,
    I am cooking them indirect at 225 degrees. I am using Butt Rub and spritzing. Sounds interesting huh? I am planning on 5 hours. So at 6:00 CST I will feast with the family!

• Sounds alright if you're doing 2 or 3 racks but if you're filling the Egg to capacity, add another hour to that for sure. And, it depends on how meaty the ribs are.
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,956
    BubbaLEE,[p]If that's 225, indirect (reading the dome thermometer)...
    I'd bump it up 20 degrees or so![p]If you have an oven thermometer...put it on the grid (next to your Ribbers) and check your temp difference![p]Evans

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!