Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Smoking Baby Back Ribs

Options
BubbaLEE
BubbaLEE Posts: 7
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
How long at 225 degrees?

Comments

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    BubbaLEE,[p]Give me a bit more setup info Lee~~[p]Direct...indirect...ect...??[p]Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • BubbaLEE
    BubbaLEE Posts: 7
    Options
    Chubby,
    I am cooking them indirect at 225 degrees. I am using Butt Rub and spritzing. Sounds interesting huh? I am planning on 5 hours. So at 6:00 CST I will feast with the family!

• RobMonctonNB
    Options
    Sounds alright if you're doing 2 or 3 racks but if you're filling the Egg to capacity, add another hour to that for sure. And, it depends on how meaty the ribs are.
  • Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    BubbaLEE,[p]If that's 225, indirect (reading the dome thermometer)...
    I'd bump it up 20 degrees or so![p]If you have an oven thermometer...put it on the grid (next to your Ribbers) and check your temp difference![p]Evans

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!