Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Mini BGE Pizza Results

FritzFritz Posts: 179
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
When Spin said he did this I thought he had to be kidding. I could not imagine doing a pizza in the Mini BGE. So, we tried it Saturday night. There are no pics because we ate them so fast. :-)[p]I placed two stones in the mini warmed 'em up for about 20 minutes at 450*. In went the pies. I took 'em out att 5 minutes.Perfect.[p]The last pie (#5) I cooked for about 7 minutes as the temp had fallen to about 375*. Perfect.[p]When we were done I removed the stones and there was practically zero lump left. THE mini was holding a temp of about 375* with no lump.[p]This was an incredibly fun way to do pizza. These small pies allowed for lots of individualization with toppings and we did not use much lump.[p]I don't know why I ever doubted the mini could do it.[p]Fritz

Comments