Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini BGE Pizza Results

Fritz
Fritz Posts: 179
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
When Spin said he did this I thought he had to be kidding. I could not imagine doing a pizza in the Mini BGE. So, we tried it Saturday night. There are no pics because we ate them so fast. :-)[p]I placed two stones in the mini warmed 'em up for about 20 minutes at 450*. In went the pies. I took 'em out att 5 minutes.Perfect.[p]The last pie (#5) I cooked for about 7 minutes as the temp had fallen to about 375*. Perfect.[p]When we were done I removed the stones and there was practically zero lump left. THE mini was holding a temp of about 375* with no lump.[p]This was an incredibly fun way to do pizza. These small pies allowed for lots of individualization with toppings and we did not use much lump.[p]I don't know why I ever doubted the mini could do it.[p]Fritz

Comments