Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Great rubs

Options
Chuck
Chuck Posts: 812
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi all, My local BGE distributer gave me some new rubs to try. They were fantastic. They are made by Big Bubba's Rubba (see the link). I have tried 4 of them. The Jerk rub was fairly hot and I have used it on chicken, flank steak and turkey. The Memphis Grillin Rub is not as spicy but has a very good flavor, I did a pork loin and some chicken with this. The Morocacan rub was OK, I didn't really like the mixture of spices and I have only tried in on burgers. The Chipotle Rub was by far my favorite. It has some good heat and is a great combination of spices. I have used it on shrimp, salmon, chicken, ribs and porterhouses. It was great on everything. I think you can order from their site or you can email me and I'll put you in touch with my distributer. Smoked trout for tonight, shrimp and steak tomorrow and 6 racks of babybacks on Sunday. Life IS good. Have a great weekend.[p]Chuck
[ul][li]Big Bubba's Rubba[/ul]