Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Bacon wrapped Pork tenderloin kabobs

ttownsmokerttownsmoker Posts: 17
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The tenderloin turned out great. The bacon got a little over cooked but the pork was really fine. My wife still likes things cooked a little more on the over side rather than the under ( I am still working on trying to change that ) but overall Lawn Rangers recipe was really good. Marinated with Balsamic vinegar, blackberry preserves, brown sugar, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper, then sprinkled dome dizzy dust. Into the egg at 400 dome and 3 minutes per side, then glazed with the reserved marinade plus some chipolte peppers in adobe sauce, about 6 minutes perside. I took some pics this was my first time taking pics on my new digital camera, so please bare with me, and thanks to you guys that helped me.
JPG
JPG
IMG_0072.JPG
0B
JPG
JPG
IMG_0072.JPG
0B