Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

lobster on the grill

bugz on da barbebugz on da barbe Posts: 35
edited 11:39PM in Pre-Sale Questions
hi all! i'm new! just got my bge and can't wait to fire it up. any one have any experience with cooking lobster on the bge? tips would be appreciated!!!! thanks ken
·

Comments

• try this link http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1136069/lobster#1item_1 I hope this works if not look in the seafood section of the forum that is were i founf it.
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Lobster can be safely eaten raw, and like many other shellfish loose their taste if over cooked.  That said, be very careful not to overcook them.  As soon as the meat(flesh) starts turning white, i consider them done!  Remember they will continue to cook after removed from the grill. Baste them with lemon butter, or garlic butter...
    ·