Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

GFW's Chili

MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
edited 5:38PM in EggHead Forum
<p />Thought I'd try my first shot @ GFW'S Black Bean Chili. Just changed a couple of things. When it asked for a 1 1/2 cups of beer I had to use Budweiser instead. :>)[p]Mick.

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    MickeyT., we all have our bad events and at times have to make substitutions for certain ingrediants - actually I'm down to my last two containers - after lunch today it will be just 1 - send me the changes... please! Have a Happy New Year!

• MickeyT.,
    Ahhhhhhhh...not only do I see a great tasting chili, but I also see the perfect science..the perfect representation of the 3 states of matter....a liquid, a solid, and eventually gas.

• MickeyT., It doesn't matter what kind of day I had. I can come home in a lousy mood, read the BGE forum and presto somebody cracks me up. Today it was you.
    How was the chili? I've got about 10 days of decent weather but then back into the deep freeze and looking for a few different items to cook during the rest of the NFL season.[p]CWM

• MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
    CWM..................[p]Your welcome for the chuckle. :>)[p]The chili was way better than I thought it would be. Froze the remainder in little containers. Just took one out for lunch today.[p]Mick