Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

GFW's Chili

Options
MickeyT
MickeyT Posts: 607
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
View?u=474327&a=10378379&p=36663819&Sequence=0&res=high
<p />Thought I'd try my first shot @ GFW'S Black Bean Chili. Just changed a couple of things. When it asked for a 1 1/2 cups of beer I had to use Budweiser instead. :>)[p]Mick.

Comments

• Gfw
    Gfw Posts: 1,598
    Options
    MickeyT., we all have our bad events and at times have to make substitutions for certain ingrediants - actually I'm down to my last two containers - after lunch today it will be just 1 - send me the changes... please! Have a Happy New Year!

• Smokin' Todd
    Options
    MickeyT.,
    Ahhhhhhhh...not only do I see a great tasting chili, but I also see the perfect science..the perfect representation of the 3 states of matter....a liquid, a solid, and eventually gas.
    ST

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    MickeyT., It doesn't matter what kind of day I had. I can come home in a lousy mood, read the BGE forum and presto somebody cracks me up. Today it was you.
    How was the chili? I've got about 10 days of decent weather but then back into the deep freeze and looking for a few different items to cook during the rest of the NFL season.[p]CWM

• MickeyT
    MickeyT Posts: 607
    Options
    CWM..................[p]Your welcome for the chuckle. :>)[p]The chili was way better than I thought it would be. Froze the remainder in little containers. Just took one out for lunch today.[p]Mick