Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

8th Anniversary Meal, w/ pics.

locolongballlocolongball Posts: 414
edited 10:53AM in EggHead Forum
Tonight, my wife and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. She wanted a surf and turf for tonight's meal. I gave her the option to go out, and like any good wife would say to a husband that loves to grill, she would rather I cook it. So I had to perform twice tonight. ;-)
Just off the grill, butter melted, waiting to be cut.
SurfandTurf001.jpg[p]On the plate, ready to serve.
SurfandTurf002.jpg[p]Had to put a pic of her. This is her and my youngest. As you can see, I married up.
2006-03-25MarchofDimesHealthBabyWal.jpg
And NO Stump, before you ask, there are no pics of the 2nd performance![p]Happy Egging, see everyone in Oklahoma!! It's going to rock! [p] [p]Later,
Loco.

·

Comments

• Dos HuevosDos Huevos Posts: 368
    locolongball,[p]The only thing wrong with any of those pictures is that obviously the boy's blind, otherwise he wouldn't be caught dead in that jacket. LOL[p]War Eagle and Happy Anniversary to you and the wife. [p]Todd
    ·
  • That looks fabulous, Brian. Your lovely Amber is looking as beautiful as always. We really missed ya'll at the Florida fest........

·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,032
    I've been losing it here lately! That was me, Brian, in the above post......
    ·
  • SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    locolongball,[p]Happy Anniversary! Great looking food and family!![p]Smokey
    ·
  • Dos Huevos,[p]LOL! I agree. I'm an Irish fan, and it breaks my heart to know that my children would do me this way. [p]Go Irish![p]See ya!
    ·
  • egret,[p]I hated to miss it. That's why I'm leaving this damn company, they had me in IA freezing during the fest. I plan on making the trip next year and making it a family vacation, and hitting disney or something while we are down. I know, it's no Rome! LOL! [p]I'll never forget that....You said, "We are going to Rome, on Vacation, and I'm not talking about Rome, GA!" I still laugh when I think of that. [p]See ya next year. Hey you should make the trip up to Oklahoma! Going to be one hell of a fest! HUGE!
    ·