Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

8th Anniversary Meal, w/ pics.

Options
locolongball
locolongball Posts: 414
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Tonight, my wife and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. She wanted a surf and turf for tonight's meal. I gave her the option to go out, and like any good wife would say to a husband that loves to grill, she would rather I cook it. So I had to perform twice tonight. ;-)
Just off the grill, butter melted, waiting to be cut.
SurfandTurf001.jpg[p]On the plate, ready to serve.
SurfandTurf002.jpg[p]Had to put a pic of her. This is her and my youngest. As you can see, I married up.
2006-03-25MarchofDimesHealthBabyWal.jpg
And NO Stump, before you ask, there are no pics of the 2nd performance![p]Happy Egging, see everyone in Oklahoma!! It's going to rock! [p] [p]Later,
Loco.

Comments

• Dos Huevos
    Dos Huevos Posts: 368
    Options
    locolongball,[p]The only thing wrong with any of those pictures is that obviously the boy's blind, otherwise he wouldn't be caught dead in that jacket. LOL[p]War Eagle and Happy Anniversary to you and the wife. [p]Todd
  • That looks fabulous, Brian. Your lovely Amber is looking as beautiful as always. We really missed ya'll at the Florida fest........

• egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    I've been losing it here lately! That was me, Brian, in the above post......
  • Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    locolongball,[p]Happy Anniversary! Great looking food and family!![p]Smokey
  • locolongball
    Options
    Dos Huevos,[p]LOL! I agree. I'm an Irish fan, and it breaks my heart to know that my children would do me this way. [p]Go Irish![p]See ya!
  • locolongball
    Options
    egret,[p]I hated to miss it. That's why I'm leaving this damn company, they had me in IA freezing during the fest. I plan on making the trip next year and making it a family vacation, and hitting disney or something while we are down. I know, it's no Rome! LOL! [p]I'll never forget that....You said, "We are going to Rome, on Vacation, and I'm not talking about Rome, GA!" I still laugh when I think of that. [p]See ya next year. Hey you should make the trip up to Oklahoma! Going to be one hell of a fest! HUGE!