Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

new guy

GaDawgGaDawg Posts: 178
edited 9:10AM in EggHead Forum
Folks,[p] Santa brought me a BGE! I have been reading the
forum ever since and am now finally joining the group.
This is obviously a wonderful group of people, and
I hope that I can add something worthwhile. I have
been cooking steaks, pork chops, ribs and pizza with
great success thanks to what I have read here and the
forgiving nature of the BGE. Thanks in advance for
everyones help.[p]Chuck

Comments

• GrumpaGrumpa Posts: 861
    GaDawg,[p]Dang! You've been so busy cooking that you haven't had time to jump in here with us for almost 9 months. Some people can have a baby in that length of time :~)[p]Good to have you aboard and look forward to sharing ideas with you. The forum is the other half of the fun of BGE ownership.

• KennyGKennyG Posts: 949
    GaDawg,[p]Welcome, ya rascal, and what took you so long to chime in here? Let us know if we can assist you in future Eggsperiences.[p]K~G

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,354
    GaDawg,
    Glad you decided to move out of lurk mode and join us in conversation. This group of people is great, and only gets better when you meet them in person! Look forward to hearing of your eggsperiences.
    Welcome!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • GaDawg, I'm assuming your a big Georgia fan. My brother in law is a huge fan. He lives in Jacksonville. He is begging me to bring my BGE down to the UGA-Florida game this year. Never been to the "World's largest cocktail party" but looking forward to it.[p]CWM