Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

new guy

Options
GaDawg
GaDawg Posts: 178
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Folks,[p] Santa brought me a BGE! I have been reading the
forum ever since and am now finally joining the group.
This is obviously a wonderful group of people, and
I hope that I can add something worthwhile. I have
been cooking steaks, pork chops, ribs and pizza with
great success thanks to what I have read here and the
forgiving nature of the BGE. Thanks in advance for
everyones help.[p]Chuck

Comments

• Grumpa
    Grumpa Posts: 861
    Options
    GaDawg,[p]Dang! You've been so busy cooking that you haven't had time to jump in here with us for almost 9 months. Some people can have a baby in that length of time :~)[p]Good to have you aboard and look forward to sharing ideas with you. The forum is the other half of the fun of BGE ownership.

• KennyG
    KennyG Posts: 949
    Options
    GaDawg,[p]Welcome, ya rascal, and what took you so long to chime in here? Let us know if we can assist you in future Eggsperiences.[p]K~G

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    GaDawg,
    Glad you decided to move out of lurk mode and join us in conversation. This group of people is great, and only gets better when you meet them in person! Look forward to hearing of your eggsperiences.
    Welcome!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    GaDawg, I'm assuming your a big Georgia fan. My brother in law is a huge fan. He lives in Jacksonville. He is begging me to bring my BGE down to the UGA-Florida game this year. Never been to the "World's largest cocktail party" but looking forward to it.[p]CWM