Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Oakridge BBQ Annual Sucker Free Black-Cyber Sale Nov 24-27

Options
Have tried Secret Weapon, Rib Dominator, and Black Ops. 

All top tier, and all clump free.
15% off and free shipping over $25.

Just keep livin', and Happy Thanksgivin'. 
Brandon
Quad Cities
"If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    Habanero Death Dust is a must 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • chuckytheegghead
    Options
    Don’t forget carne crosta 
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    How hot is it V after cooking?
    Worried this may be a little too much for the boys.  I would love to try it.  May have to get a 5 ouncer to sample.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Focker
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Don’t forget carne crosta 
    Would love to try this too.  Char Crust Original is my favorite go-to high heat steak, backstrap rub.

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    Focker said:
    WeberWho said:
    Worried this may be a little too much for the boys.  I would love to try it.  May have to get a 5 ouncer to sample.
    It gets a little more tame after the cook. It still has a punch though. You can use it sparingly or use it with other rubs to add some heat. It works good with other rubs. Definitely try out the sample at the minimum. I think you'll like it 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Focker
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    Focker said:
    WeberWho said:
    It gets a little more tame after the cook. It still has a punch though. You can use it sparingly or use it with other rubs to add some heat. It works good with other rubs. Definitely try out the sample at the minimum. I think you'll like it 
    10-4, will do bud.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    @Focker go ahead and pull the trigger on it. You won't be sorry. My 3 year old and wife didn't like it (my wife hates spicy) but the 10 year old next door was lapping them up, and I coated heavily.

http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1209737/habanero-death-dust-review#latest

I put it on some deer steaks last week and it was great as well. And a turkey leg and wing. I think it's profile is probably too light for beef but for birds and wild game it's awesome.

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• stompbox
    stompbox Posts: 729
    Options
    Order every year!
  • Focker
    Options
    @Focker go ahead and pull the trigger on it. You won't be sorry. My 3 year old and wife didn't like it (my wife hates spicy) but the 10 year old next door was lapping them up, and I coated heavily.

http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1209737/habanero-death-dust-review#latest

I put it on some deer steaks last week and it was great as well. And a turkey leg and wing. I think it's profile is probably too light for beef but for birds and wild game it's awesome.
    Thanks man, will do.  I somehow missed your recent post, appreciate the link.

Brandon
    Quad Cities