Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

1-888-where's-Nola

Options
bgebrent
bgebrent Posts: 19,636
Carey, been missing you.  Even cooked your au gratin tonight.  Let us know you're not dead in the boot of your boxter!! Seriously.
Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga

Comments

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    :rofl: he's in the fetal position in the shed behind his house spasming like a junkie in DTs as he comes to grips with his new reality. 
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    He's alive, the crow chef told us earlier he has been talking to him. He just doesn't want to hear our "bûllshit)  =)
    Snellville, GA

• Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    I tried the 888 number you provided. They want $3.99 a minute to continue talking and Nola sounds much different than I would have expected.  :o
    Snellville, GA

• bgebrent
    Options
    He's alive, the crow chef told us earlier he has been talking to him. He just doesn't want to hear our "bûllshit)  =)
    We know he is alive.  No bullshlt here.  More interested in how he and I can help make America Great Again.  Carey's a semi bright guy. ;)
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    We know he is alive.  No bullshlt here.  More interested in how he and I can help make America Great Again.  Carey's a semi bright guy. ;)
    No doubt about it he's about 300 times smarter than I am.  Hopefully we can ALL come together (Once the clowns finish protesting and rioting) and make America great again TOGETHER. As long as this country continues to be divided to the point of hate we will never be great again. 
    Snellville, GA

• Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    Hell typically I can't even comprehend his posts because it would take too long to look all the long words up. 
    Snellville, GA

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,794
    Options
    @bgebrent
    Not to worry brother. Nola is doing just fine. He decided to take a much needed vacation. He decided to go by rail. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bgebrent
    Options
    @SGH, he always travels first class.
  • SGH
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    @SGH, he always travels first class.
    If I had half of his money I would too. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SemolinaPilchard
    Options
     I don't know, but I imagine that unless he came in with guns blazing, the worst he would get is good natured ribbing. He took the election so seriously I am afraid getting ribbed by some yahoos on an internet forum is the least of his worries. I hope I am wrong. Whether Trump, Hillary, or Mr. Aleppo is president, the Earth keeps spinning. Hope you are well Nola, sincerely.
  • bgebrent
    Options
     I don't know, but I imagine that unless he came in with guns blazing, the worst he would get is good natured ribbing. He took the election so seriously I am afraid getting ribbed by some yahoos on an internet forum is the least of his worries. I hope I am wrong. Whether Trump, Hillary, or Mr. Aleppo is president, the Earth keeps spinning. Hope you are well Nola, sincerely.
    #hopingCarey'sok.  If a killer hurricane can't take the hippy out, nothing will.
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    #hopingCarey'sok.  If a killer hurricane can't take the hippy out, nothing will.
    I have a feeling this election was much worse for him than any hurricane he has ever seen.
    Snellville, GA

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    I have a feeling this election was much worse for him than any hurricane he has ever seen.
    Dude, he weathered Katrina, that ain't no bullshït. 
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Dude, he weathered Katrina, that ain't no bullshït. 
    Exactly my point lol
    Snellville, GA

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,231
    Options
    Maybe his safe space doesn't have wifi. 
  • bgebrent
    Options
    He's my friend but is clearly in absentia.
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    :rofl: he's in the fetal position in the shed behind his house spasming like a junkie in DTs as he comes to grips with his new reality. 
    I can see fetal position, snuggy on, boxes of kleenex scattered, stroking his cat, endless sobbing.  Someone here needs to intervene.

After over a years worth of a constant drizzle, weak cheddar he dropped off the radar, running home with his ball, crying to mommy.  

At least John had the balls to face the music.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Even Hillary had the balls to show her face........

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • JustineCaseyFeldown
    Options
    Could be he is frying bigger fish, but what does anyone care either way?

FWIW i think it would be just as offensive if HC had won and SGH was required to eat a sh!t sandwich before he could post again. And i personally don't think he would anyway. Maybe it's just the 'libtards' that need to beg mercy? 

Would be interesting to go back four years and find all the mea culpas posted by the romney side made when Obama won a second term. ...or his first.  

• Focker
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Could be he is frying bigger fish, but what does anyone care either way?

FWIW i think it would be just as offensive if HC had won and SGH was required to eat a sh!t sandwich before he could post again. And i personally don't think he would anyway. Maybe it's just the 'libtards' that need to beg mercy? 

Would be interesting to go back four years and find all the mea culpas posted by the romney side made when Obama won a second term. ...or his first.  

Scotty wouldn't eat only one sh!t sandwhich, but three.

I could care less.  All I do know, is, if I drizzled that much, for that long, I'd step up to the mike.  He was sippin' champagne from the get-go. lol

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Focker
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Even Hillary had the balls to show her face........
    Hahahahahahahahaha, eventually.
    I'm sure that's why she wore Dr Evil suits, to hide the unit. 

And that's the least he could do, for having to wade through it all around here. 
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• SGH
    Options
    Focker said:
    Scotty wouldn't eat only one sh!t sandwhich, but three.

This is true my friend. I was prepared for the firestorm that I would have had to endure if Hillary had won. If you look back I have been predicting a Trump victory from day one. No one would have let me lived it down if he would have lost. 
    On a separate note, I have been so thankful that Hillary lost that I haven't gloated or made fun of the libtards on the forum. I have simply sat back and took joy in the fact that for the next 4 years there will be no more rainbows, no more gun bans, no tax increases, and possibly no more mooslims. The wall and possible deportations will just be a bonus if they pan out.
    I'm sure somewhere down the road in the forthcoming election cycles I will no doubt have to eat a $hit sandwich and/or crow. But with Trumps landslide victory, today I'm eating caviar and smoking Cuban cigars my friends =)  

Status- Standing by.

• Holepuncher
    Options
    Meanwhile, Nola is missed, for whatever reason.
    Hendersonville, TN.
  • bgebrent
    Options
    @nolaegghead, you and yours ok?