Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Big Green Egg Dealer Not Far Away

Options
We stopped by our Spa Dealer today to see if something was wrong with one of the therapy jets in our spa. Nope! Just showing its age. Replace for $59 each (I have 28) or just keep using 'em. I think we'll just keep using the old ones, thank you. 

But what got our attention when we walked in the door was some Big Green Eggs sitting there. He just became a dealer. Cool. Now I have one close by and I'm already a customer. 

Spas Unlimited, and David Lessing is the General Manager. They are located 2151 FM 1960 E. in Houston 77073. 281 784-1900 if you need a dealer. 

What a nice surprise. He's all EGGcited and will be attending the Space City Eggfest in May. 

Yes, I gave him a card and pointed to the three Forums. I'm sure he will be searching pretty soon. 

Spring "Dealers Dealers Everywhere And Now There's One Near Me" Chicken 
Spring Texas USA

Comments