Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chops, ribs, and wings

Options
DMW
DMW Posts: 13,832
So life has been a bit hectic lately and I haven't had much time to egg and relax. Today was not.
Got things started this morning.

Put some St. Louis Spare with Dizzy Pig Raging River on the XL and then added some chops with Loveless Cafe Peach rub.

Chops were for lunch, here they are coming off the XL ready to be finished on the Small.

Grilled some veggies on the Small before searing off the chops.

Here's my plate.

And a few hours later, ribs were done.

And so were the first batch of wings. Didn't get any action shots. Dizzy Pig Swamp Venom for rub, and then doused in buffalo sauce to serve.

I only got one of those. My 12 year old son and 14 year old daughter inhaled the rest. And then proceeded to guzzle a bunch of milk. :lol:

Next batch of wings with Dizzy Pig Curry-ish off the egg.

Sauced with Got Jerk Curry in a Hurry (http://www.gotjerksauces.com/product-category/spicy/curry/) and back on to set.

Almost there...

And done

These were really good. Great flavor and heat level.

Weekend is almost over, enjoy what's left folks.
They/Them
Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker

Comments