Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT spiced rum

Options
First let me say I'm a huge spiced rum lover. Jonas curse is my new favorite I've been drinking lately this is my second bottle. . It's hard to beat a good rum and coke. My sister made me some coconut rice pudding I added a splash to it and ate it when it was still warm it was crazy good. Maybe this needs to be turned into a @Hotch deep fried dessert. 

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
Greenville Tx

Comments

• MJG
    MJG Posts: 598
    Options
    I may have to check that out. 
    Large Big Green Egg in a nest. North Shore of Boston.
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    My Beautiful Wife and I enjoy nice rums. Thank you for the information, we will try it.
    Merry Christmas.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    texaswig said:
    First let me say I'm a huge spiced rum lover. Jonas curse is my new favorite I've been drinking lately this is my second bottle. . It's hard to beat a good rum and coke. My sister made me some coconut rice pudding I added a splash to it and ate it when it was still warm it was crazy good. Maybe this needs to be turned into a @Hotch deep fried dessert. 

I can work with it.
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • Gamecockeggman
    Options
    I love rum and coke, captain Morgan is the standby with sailor jerry next.  How in your opinion does this one compare.
    Go Gamecocks!!!
    1 XL, 1 MM
    Smoking in Aiken South Carolina
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    I haven't really drank rum since college.  Always loved a good captain and A&W rootbeer.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    @Gamecockeggman it's darker and little more smoother then them. Give it a try. It's only a little more than 20 bucks a bottle. 

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • Gamecockeggman
    Options
    texaswig said:
    @Gamecockeggman it's darker and little more smoother then them. Give it a try. It's only a little more than 20 bucks a bottle. 
    Thanks for the heads up brother Wig.  I am going to the liquor store to stock up for the weekend and will make sure to grab a bottle.  All my best to you and yours, Merry Christmas.
    Go Gamecocks!!!
    1 XL, 1 MM
    Smoking in Aiken South Carolina
  • texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    @Gamecockeggman thanks man. hope yall have a nice Christmas.be sure to let me know what you think once you've tried it. 

scott 
    Greenville Tx