Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- No Cooking BUT WOW what a day

Options
My wife's son and I decided we had enough of cooking and house guests so we decided to have a day for ourselves.  Loaded up the boat this morning and took off for Port Canaveral to try our luck.

The day was absolutely beautiful.  Light winds, high seventies and calm waters.  We made a stop to cast net some bait and hit the water.

We caught a variety of fish, but these two beauties absolutely made the day, the trip and a fishing trip that will be remembered for a long time to come.

This is mine. Measured 47-48 inches and we estimate it to be about 45-50 pounds.  Had to use an educated guess on the weight because the on-board scale pegged at 30.  And yes I was struggling to hold it for all the pictures Andy was taking.

This is Andy's.  His measured a few inches shorter and we guess it to be between 40-45.

WOW WHAT A DAY.  So good in fact we are going at it again in the morning.  The weather and tide reports look to be a mirror image of today.  Thursday we have a front moving in so we are not taking any chances.
Titusville, Fl. and just bought XL and Med BGE.  "Every Day is A Bonus" in my world, and my job is to choke the life out of them. Cancer Sucks.

Comments