Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Leftover Brisket = Burnt Ends (pics)

Options
Cubed the point of my last brisket and froze it. Thawed them out and plan to cook them in a foil pan with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce for about 1-2 hours. Not sure that this can turn out bad. More pics to follow. 

Thawed and in the foil pan:

Large - Mini - Blackstone 17", 28", 36"
Cumming, GA  

Comments

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Oh yea buddy.......that's gonna be some good eats.  Don't forget to post a finished product!!

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • fence0407
    fence0407 Posts: 2,237
    Options
    Oh yea buddy.......that's gonna be some good eats.  Don't forget to post a finished product!!
    Thanks! I've never made burnt ends before, but it seems like it should be easy. Definitely some more pics coming... 
    Cumming, GA  

• jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options
    Patiently waiting for end results!!
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • fence0407
    Options
    Sauced and on the egg at 275:

Cumming, GA  

• fence0407
    Options
    And plated...yup. 

Cumming, GA  

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    NomNomNOM
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options
    Yup,yup!
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @fence0407 Mighty fine looking grub brother. I'm starting to get the impression that you may be one of the Brisket Gods =)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Oh man that looks tasty.  Bet it'd go great with cheese eggs.   =)

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • fence0407
    Options
    SGH said:
    @fence0407 Mighty fine looking grub brother. I'm starting to get the impression that you may be one of the Brisket Gods =)
    Ha - I wish! If it weren't for the real Brisket Gods of this forum, I wouldn't even attempt one. Certainly appreciate all of the help!
    Cumming, GA  

• fence0407
    Options

Oh man that looks tasty.  Bet it'd go great with cheese eggs.   =)
    I bet it would too! I actually made a burnt end sandwich that was pretty tasty.
    Cumming, GA