Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Meatfest Fatty

Options
I got invited to a neighborhood Meatfest.    What a great way to spend a day.   All kinds of grilled meats and beer.   My entry was a stuffed fatty with a bacon weave wrap.    I started with a 2lb roll of Jimmy Dean.   Stuffing included jalopenos, seranos, onions, cream cheese, monterrey jack and bacon.    Some seasoning and pepper.     Grilled it at 350 raised till 160F.

Not a great Plate Pick.   Once it was cut - it was quick to go.

Woodbury, MN.   LBGE, Weber gasser, ECB

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Outstanding looking grub my friend. Above you mentioned Jimmy Dean sausage. The Sage version is my favorite store bought patty sausage. I can eat two of the rolls in one sitting. Again, great job.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    Very very nice!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Tinyfish
    Tinyfish Posts: 1,755
    Options
    That does look great.  I have never made one of these for some strange reason, I must change that.