Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Can someone give me or link the best fatty recipie

Options
preferably the bacon wrapped variety.

The search function isn't working right for some reason. I even googled and included egghead in search terms but can't find a particular recipe I had seen before. I am pretty sure I saw it here but it's been a long time. I'm open to whatever, figured I'd ask here since I trust you guys more than a random recipe I haven't tried before. Thanks in advance.

In Manchester, TN
Vol For Life!

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Go over to the BBQ Brethern and type fatty into the search bar. More types will come up than you care to read. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• lwrehm
    lwrehm Posts: 381
    Options
    I've never used a "recipe" when I've made a fatty beyond starting with about a pound of bulk sausage in a one gallon zip-lock for the base.  Once I have that base I just toss whatever I can roll up in that sucker that sounds good...scrambled eggs, fried eggs, cooked bacon, ham, cheese, mushrooms, peppers, onions...then roll it up and wrap in a bacon weave and toss on the BGE indirect at about 350 til done.