Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bottle Keeper

Options
Grillmagic
Grillmagic Posts: 1,600
edited August 2015 in EggHead Forum
 Hey everyone I seen this on Facebook and thought I would share, I do not have any history with this company or this product I just found it interesting.
 www.bottlekeeper.com 
Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Chuck, that's interesting and at $20 it is $10 cheaper than a YETI Colster which is primarily just for cans. Bet the long neck fans will appreciate your post!
    http://bottlekeeper.com
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    Options
    Ok.. that's pretty cool!
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,119
    Options
    Perfect for sneaking beer into places.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    That definitely looks pretty cool.  They also have a referral program. 

http://bottlekeeper.com/pages/free-bottlekeeper

If I am reading this correctly, I could sign up, send the referal code to my wife with 10% off, then I get a $20 credit.  So...for $18 plus shipping I could get 2.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    Reminds me of 2 items I had for years in college. They were called "park wraps" and were merely flexible plastic pieces which adhered to beer cans. They were printed with misspelled product names, but the design and color schemes were accurate. From even nearby most people wouldn't realize that my Pepis or 7 Op was actually a can of Bud!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    That's pretty cool brother. And thanks for sharing. Ordering 2 for my wife.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Grillmagic
    Grillmagic Posts: 1,600
    Options
    RRP said:
    Reminds me of 2 items I had for years in college. They were called "park wraps" and were merely flexible plastic pieces which adhered to beer cans. They were printed with misspelled product names, but the design and color schemes were accurate. From even nearby most people wouldn't realize that my Pepis or 7 Op was actually a can of Bud!

I had a couple of those several years ago also. I wore them out.
    Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE