Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Marinated Grilled Lamb Loin Chops

Options
500 Posts: 3,177
Here's the rundown. Garlic, Rosemary, Thyme, Lemon Zest, Salt, Pepper, Cayenne, EVOO. Will rest in the chill chest for 4-5 hours before grilling. More to come. 
I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
Member since 2009

Comments

• SmokingPiney
    SmokingPiney Posts: 2,282
    Options
    Great start! I LOVE lamb on the grill. Looking forward to see how this cook turns out. 
    South Jersey Pine Barrens. XL BGE , Assassin 24, Weber Kettle, CharBroil gasser, AMNPS 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,794
    Options
    Standing by for the finale.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

500 Posts: 3,177
    Options
    Turned out pretty tasty. 500* direct. Plated with Brussels cooked with bacon grease, bacon, scallots and dressed with balsamic vinegar. Side of mashed. Impromptu tzatziki sauce and a leftover hush puppy. 
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009
  • bigguy136
    bigguy136 Posts: 1,362
    Options
    That looks great! I've never done lamb but I need to add it into my learning. It all looks great!

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,794
    Options
    That's my kind of grub right there brother. Awesome job :clap: 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Theophan
    Theophan Posts: 2,654
    Options
    WOW, those sound and look WONDERFUL!  I wish my wife liked lamb -- I hardly ever have it because there's no point cooking it for her, and I never think about cooking two different dishes, something I need to think more about, sometime.  Anyway, great job!
  • SmokingPiney
    SmokingPiney Posts: 2,282
    Options
    Nice!
    South Jersey Pine Barrens. XL BGE , Assassin 24, Weber Kettle, CharBroil gasser, AMNPS