Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

K2?

Options
Coolers .  Does anyone have any experience with this brand? 
Swampeast , MO  XL 2013  MM 2015

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    K2 is a high end roto molded cooler just like all the other big names. They all do the exact same thing. Each has their pluses and minuses and have different bells and whistles. Short of features and handle design, I don't think that you will see much difference in over all performance and reliability. All the roto molded coolers are much better than the traditional plastic formed coolers. Can't go wrong with any of them. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Turk2011
    Turk2011 Posts: 65
    Options
    Thanks for the info.  They are a product line that we are bringing in at work.  I was just looking for some real world feedback and I couldn't think of a better place to get honest opinions .   By the way I'm not looking to sell anything to anyone on here. I thought I might need to throw that in before I get banished!
    Swampeast , MO  XL 2013  MM 2015
  • apinion
    apinion Posts: 470
    Options
    I thought this post was about drugs.  I was going to advise to stay away from K2 and just smoke the real thing, if that's what this was about.  Way too many people come into our ER with K2 related problems.  Otherwise, enjoy the possibility of a new cooler!
    Louisianian by birth, Louisianian by death. Austinite for now...