Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Mini gets outfitted

Options
Got a mini back on Thanksgiving weekend and for Christmas I got a nest, platesetter and a light for the new Mini. It is all set and ready to go. I have done several cooks on it for my wife and I and we love it so far. Just might turn into the most used egg out of the 3. Merry Christmas everyone, hope you enjoy the time with friends and family.
Pure Michigan
Large BGE, Medium BGE, Mini BGE, Weber Smokey Mountain, Weber Performer.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Don't forget the Mini Woo
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Awesome! At first I thought the MM would just get occasionally usage. It has become a serious player for us.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • shadowcaster
    Options
    @Mickey‌ is the mini Woo a good investment?
    Pure Michigan
  • Mickey
    Options
    YES
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• shadowcaster
    Options
    Thanks
    Pure Michigan
  • minniemoh
    minniemoh Posts: 2,145
    Options
    Nice new gear for the mini. Just used the mini and woo for a stuffed cornish hen cook. I like the woo but mostly for raised cooks. There just isn't much space between the stone and the grid so if you like to cook hot indirect,  you may get some char on the bottom if you don't flip. Overall, I'm happy with my woo. Merry Christmas.
    L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,661
    Options
    Looking good man. I got a mini for Christmas today. @minniemoh‌ @mickey what size stone do you use with the mini woo?

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Mickey
    Options
    9"

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Enjoy that mini brother. It is now my most used egg. Wish I would have bought one years ago.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.