Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just got a note from Village Idot

Options
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Is Gary gonna be there?
    Options
    Is Gary gonna be there?

He said he will. Lots of people will want to see him.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Looking forward to seeing him again.  I guess I shouldn't wear my Tweeve outfit.
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Funny, I was having a brew during the Grey Cup game and the beer Cozy that came off the shelf reminded me of Mr. Wilson..., let him know we are thinking about him. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • anton
    anton Posts: 1,813
    Options
    I am asking because I have no idea, but is Salado like, say... San Francisco, in as much as they have a large LBGT population? Or do I not get the joke?
    :-??
     Using a MBGE,woo/w stone,livin' in  Hayward California," The Heart Of The Bay "
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    anton said:
    I am asking because I have no idea, but is Salado like, say... San Francisco, in as much as they have a large LBGT population? Or do I not get the joke?
    It is somewhat rude of you to call @Mickey "large".

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options

The Salado sheriffs need to make sure 5 parking spots are reserved for VI.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    anton said:
    Salado is a bit "haughty"
    Options
    anton said:

photo photo-2451.jpg

• anton
    Options

anton said:
    Salado is a bit "haughty"
    Understood, hahaha!
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Then always one to keep all options open: (man of fashion) photo photo_zps78ec0d67.jpg

• anton
    Options
    Awesome, if you can rock a Kilt, I say good on ya'!
    :-bd
  • anton
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Then always one to keep all options open: (man of fashion) photo photo_zps78ec0d67.jpg
    This is awesome, it's like a tuxedo t-shirt, but with a kilt! Hilarious!!