Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Turkey ballotine & sliced up the 28 day dry aged ribeyes

Options
yzzi
yzzi Posts: 1,843
The title explains it all. I'm pooped right now as its the first time sitting down since noon. Cooked one of the best rack of pork tonight. Rubbed with red eye express and finished off with @shtgunal3 apple butter. It was stinking good, so was the pork. Sorry for the after pic. It was 7 and the kids were hungry.

After that my buddy and I deboned the 15 pound turkey and stuffed it with a turkey and wild boar sausage mix along with some aromats and a bit of bacon chunks. Rubbed with baking powder and more red eye express and put it in the meat locker to get some really good airflow on the skin to crisp up. That being said I didn't want to leave the ribeye in there too, though I'm sure it would have been fine. So I sliced it into steaks and trimmed. I taste a end piece and can't wait till I dig into these Saturday.

Alright, my pics aren't loading... I'll post later.
Dunedin, FL

Comments