Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Two Free New Mini Max

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
Have been given Two Mini Max Eggs to give away by free drawing on Saturday March 14th. You must be present to win. This will be at the Salado EggFest. See you there.
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Nice!!!!!!! Can't make it :-<
    That'll be sweet for some lucky egghead. :-bd
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    No yeti? I'm not going.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Have been given Two Mini Max Eggs to give away by free drawing on Saturday March 14th. You must be present to win. This will be at the Salado EggFest. See you there.
    Have you worked out my corporate flight courtesy of the chicken ranch yet?
  • Mickey
    edited October 2014
    Options
    henapple said:
    No yeti? I'm not going.

Will need to work on it. Can't put the Fest on without you buddy 8->
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• henapple
    Options
    I need a cooler of Pbr. ..not coors
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,399
    Options
    @Mickey-with all the ebb and flow on here about the Mini-Max you are now running in "God's country".  No doubt there will be quite an in-flux of MM wanna-be's into Salado.  And you thought the normal riff-raff was a tough crowd.  :)>-  Truly impressive score.  One for the cooks and one for the tasters???  Congrats!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Mickey
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Have you worked out my corporate flight courtesy of the chicken ranch yet?

My understanding from the corporate meeting this morning with Mr & Mrs Chicken about the Chicken Ranch Corporate Jet was a goodie bag for each person picked up include a Mini Max and other nice gifts.

• henapple
    Options
    @Mickey runs Central Texas. ...he's a god.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    I may need to make the trip
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Spring Chicken
    Options

Yes, Mickey pulled off a big one today.  The elusive Mini-Max is going to be making two winners very happy in Salado. 

Salado is only 135 days away.  I'll remind everyone when they can start registering on line.  Gotta get the holidays out of the way first.

See y'all in Salado.

Spring "Fest Scribe" Chicken

Spring Texas USA

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @Mickey‌
    Go ahead and put my name on one of them brother ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    SGH said:

@Mickey‌
    Go ahead and put my name on one of them brother ;)

Not going to happen. He's broken that promise too many times to count.
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    How does one fly close to Salado?
  • Mickey
    edited October 2014
    Options
    How does one fly close to Salado?

Most easy: Austin (60 miles from Salado) Less easy: Killeen (app 30+ from Salado) We always fly in and out of Austin. Now Mr Chickens Corp Jet uses Salado International. But that's just Mr Chicken.

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    I could always use a second Mini Max.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    Where does Mrs Chicken's scooter park?
  • Eggcelsior
    Options

Where does Mrs Chicken's scooter park?

More importantly, where will Mr. Willson's Vespa be parked?
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    I am not sure Southwest will let me fly with my mini max, we might have to drive
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    JRWhitee said:

You can't ever have too many BGEs just ask @badinfluence‌ ;)

I'd love to have 2 of them.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @Mickey‌
    Remember I'm cooking you a HOAT. Be sure my name is on one of those mini/max ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Eggcelsior
    Options
    SGH said:

@Mickey‌
    Remember I'm cooking you a HOAT. Be sure my name is on one of those mini/max ;)

You're cooking antifreeze? Watch out Mickey, we've got a Lynn Turner in our midst!
  • bcsnave
    bcsnave Posts: 1,009
    Options
    henapple said:
    I need a cooler of Pbr. ..not coors

Henny...I grew up 20 miles south of Milwaukee in the 1960's...there was Plenty of PABST.....but you do know the commies own it now....

The Dude..a Mini and a Large Egg..a DigiQ DX (BGE Green)..some Cast Iron...a Thermapen.............and an Ol' Fashion

_____________________________________________________________________________

Glenbeulah, WI

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    I grew up in Northern Ill an hour from Milwaukee, PBR is all my dad drank thus it was my first beer.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    Are you gonna be able to get us as good deal on new MM's at Salado? Maybe some demos?

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Options

JRWhitee said:

You can't ever have too many BGEs just ask @badinfluence‌ ;)

I'd love to have 2 of them.
    @NPHuskerFL‌ yep I do agree. :D
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • Mickey
    Options
    texaswig said:
    Are you gonna be able to get us as good deal on new MM's at Salado? Maybe some demos?

Scott we sold new Minis with nest last year for $299 at the Fest. I will get pricing by the first of the year. Will check into a price for Mini a Max as well.

• Eggcelsior
    Options
    I might wait until March if I can figure out a way to transport it home. Maybe I can buy and extra seat, but that defeats the purpose of the cost savings via fest purchase.
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    I would love to attend one of these events sometime... 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    Awesome. I'm gonna make it this year. I had too much going on to go to the last one.

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • Mickey
    Options
    I might wait until March if I can figure out a way to transport it home. Maybe I can buy and extra seat, but that defeats the purpose of the cost savings via fest purchase.

I will just keep it at the house for you and bring it your way on someday :D